Monday, July 23, 2012

Lawyers have Heart 10K

Some of my girlfriends and I ran a 10k in June.  It has been a long time since I've been able to run anything longer than a 5K and it was so fun.  



Matt, unfortunately, was changing a diaper when I crossed the finish line so he didn't get a picture.  So, I stole this one from the website. 

Matt was awesome and brought the whole clan down to cheer me on.  

5 comments:

Matt Sanderson said...

It was so fun to see you in the race. Can't wait to have you do it again.

Riley Randall said...

You look AWESOME! Go Lu Lu!

Riley Randall said...

That last comment was from Amy, I didn't realize Riley was signed in. :)

Kristen said...

AWESOME job! So glad to have more official "runners" in the family!

sharelot said...

Its very nice pictures Thanks for sharing with me!!!!!


Also click on these keywords :-- Home Security | Home alarm Monitoring | ADT Security Service | Home Monitoring |