 |
| I made Miles a bunch of super hero masks. They were a hit!! |
 |
| He got his favorite breakfast of pancakes and smoothies |
 |
| We invited some friends over for a super hero party. |
 |
| Pinata |
Miles Paul turned five this year!!! It's a bit horrifying that he is five and could technically be in kindergarten right now. We decided to red shirt him for a year and I have to admit I am glad I got to keep my little boy for another year. Miles is such a playful, happy, emotional boy. He LOVES Jane and terrorizes her all the time. He is a good helper and likes to help me cook, and fetch diapers for Jane. He is starting to practice reading and is doing a pretty good job. He is such a fun boy to have around, we sure love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment