Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 3 Animal Kingdom


We spent our third day in the Animal Kingdom.  I wasn't expecting to be impressed, but it was really fun.  We saw the Nemo musical and the Lion King show.
Waiting to see "It's tough being a bug".  One of my favorites.

I LOVED this ride.  Neal's face is staged, Matt and mine, not so much.  Isaac came on it with us the first time and he was really brave but decided once was enough.

We went on a safari ride.  Which, turned out to be pretty awesome.  I was pleasantly surprised.

Waiting for people to get off the "Mount Everest" ride.  Isaac rode this one and LOVED it.  He prided himself on being the bravest kid on the trip.  He rode everything he was tall enough for except the "Tower of Terror".  He was nervous about the scary story, not dropping several stories.  

I think we all felt like this at the end of the day.



No comments: