14 years ago
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Biggest Loser/ workout log
I am so sad!! Jerry is my favorite. I am so proud of him though. I think it is so sweet how much he and his daughter love each other. Anyway, in my own quest to be healthy I made all my goals last week!!! I'm off to a rough start this week though, I missed yesterday but I went on a good long walk today and even did yoga and lifted my weights after the boys went to bed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really didn't want to see Jerry go, but it was exciting to see how great he looked months later. I love the biggest loser, it inspires me to be a healthier person.
Matt was just asking me how I could possibly watch this show...people that need to loose weight exercising,but I love it. I am also hoping a little bit of that motivation will rub off on me. I guess we will see. I have a month to get in shape.
Post a Comment