


Me and my boys went to the funnest place today, and of course I forgot my camera. My friend took pics for me so hopefully I will be able to post them soon. Anyway the funnest place I mentioned was Cox farm. For a slightly overpriced entry fee me and the boys got to slide down huge slides on gunny sacks, eat all the apples and apple cider we wanted, go on a hay ride, play on a train, pet a cow and watch it get milked, and play with new friends. It was a blast.
On another note, my little sweet Isaac is a terror at night. The poor guy has convinced himself that sharks, crocodiles, monsters and everything else will get him at night. I don't know what to do, but to help myself not be so angry at him for dinking around for 2 and a half hours before he went to bed I am going to tell you how cute he is.
Last Sunday I was sad, I was feeding the boys dinner and crying (not my best moment) Isaac looked at me and asked
"are you sad"
"yes honey I'm sad but mostly just tired"
Isaac pats my shoulder and says "Mommy don't be sad, it's okay." Pause "do you want a bite of my soup"
Well, he's a sweet heart and he gets his scaredy catness from me so what can you do.
On another note, my little sweet Isaac is a terror at night. The poor guy has convinced himself that sharks, crocodiles, monsters and everything else will get him at night. I don't know what to do, but to help myself not be so angry at him for dinking around for 2 and a half hours before he went to bed I am going to tell you how cute he is.
Last Sunday I was sad, I was feeding the boys dinner and crying (not my best moment) Isaac looked at me and asked
"are you sad"
"yes honey I'm sad but mostly just tired"
Isaac pats my shoulder and says "Mommy don't be sad, it's okay." Pause "do you want a bite of my soup"
Well, he's a sweet heart and he gets his scaredy catness from me so what can you do.
p.s. Miles took his first steps on Sunday, Go Miles!!!
7 comments:
Sounds like a fun day! Can't wait for the pics! Isaac is such a sweet boy. Go Miles! Did you take the bite of soup?
No, it was canned vegetable and it was cold because he had let it sit for so long, but a nice gesture none the less.
That does sound so fun!! What a cute sweet boy you have!
Yeah for miles, Jada isn't walking yet, I was going to agree that you can't really blame Issac for being so scared at night given your record..I am sorry you were sad hope you are doing well now.
What a cutie Isaac is - now if he had been eating ice cream or some other yummy treat a bite of that might have done the trick. And way to go Miles - I'm sure he'll we running all over the place soon.
We are living similar lives with the sleep thing...every time we put Carson to bed, he dinks around for hours, too. I am so relieved to find out another little boy is doing this, because we're soooo fed up with it. :( Good luck.
You are such a good little mom Emily! I'm proud of you! You have such good little boys too! Love you all. Mom
Post a Comment