Friday, September 12, 2008

This Summer

So, Here is a little update on our family. In December we made a super last minute decision, Matt got a killer opportunity to do a semester long externship with the Johnny Mac campaign. So we packed up our apartment, Matt went to DC and me and the boys went to live with my Parental unit in Utah. So we made it through until May and then Matt joined us in Utah. He studied and took the bar (results pending) and then, we moved to Vienna VA. So I am beginning to feel at home and am learning my way around (thanks Macy for finding me my super cool map and teaching me how to use it it has saved me several times). Matt is working crazy hours helping to put Johnny Mac in the White House. So, the following are pictures of some of the things we have been up to

9 comments:

Holly said...

From the looks of these pictures, you wouldn't know these boys have a father that went to the U! Keep posting. I am so excited to not totally miss out on them growing up. Atleast I can watch their progression on the blog now.

Kristine said...

Emily I love your blog. Way to go! I'm so excited to see more of your family and hear all your stories. By the way Cooper tells me almost daily that we are going to get on an airplane and go to Ike's house. He misses his buddy.

Macy said...

Hooray! Emily has a blog!!!

Mamu Lou said...

Emily, I was just checking Holly's blog (to make sure they survived hurricane ike!!) and saw a comment from an Emily S. I'm glad to see that was you! Looks like you guys are busy as ever and I'm glad to hear you are back together again after your crazy departure from Nashville. Hopefully we can keep in touch this way!

Emily P said...

Cute! Can't wait to see you guys again.

Paul E Wog said...

I sure miss my little girl, her studly husband and my two grandson's. I can't believe I let them move clear across the country.

Stacie said...

Emily! I'm so excited to keep up with you guys. Hooray for blogging!

Super Kimmie said...

Wahoo! I'm so excited you have a blog - I can't wait to see and read more about you and your boys.

Kristin Morgan said...

Yeah! Now I can see what you are up to! Your boys are so cute. I hope VA is treating you well!

Kristin Morgan
www.bkmorgan.blogspot.com