Sunday, September 14, 2008

Interesting week.

So, Isaac decided sleeping at night is unimportant this week, then he developed a fever immediately followed by a mouth full of cold-sores. I have a sneaky suspicion the insomnia and cold sores are related but I can't figure out which causes which. Since he is sleep deprived and uncomforable because of the sores he has thrown some of the most spectacular fits I have ever seen.
In the midst of one of his fits, Matt called me with some super duper news. Matty passed the bar, despite the fact that over the past two months he has informed me there is no way he could have passed, so I called a babysitter and Matt took me to dinner. It was so nice to not have food flung at me during an entire meal.
Well, when we got home, Isaac of course was awake which set us up splendidly for Sunday. Anyway, I gave up after Sunday school and we came home. Isaac couldn't go to nursery because of the sores and I decided naps were in order. Matt was awesome and helped me clean up and get the boys down we all had naps and hopefully we are in for a better week. Isaac starts pre- school this week which I am sure he is going to love. I think that making some friends and giving him something to do will help boost his confidence and bring him back to the happy sweet boy we all know and love.

8 comments:

HeatherM said...

You had an eventful weekend. First those boys are so cute I love how much they look alike. Second, congrads on the bar that really is so awesome to just have the whole school thing behind you. (Except for the student loans you guys are done!!) Hurray for Matt! Third you will love preschool so will Ick. Lastly I am so sorry about the cold sore Makenzie did that once & it's terrible. Have a good week!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations Matt!

Roma said...

I love seeing the current photos of all of you! Love ya, mom

Roma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mamu Lou said...

Tell Matt congrats on the bar! That's wonderful news. I can't believe how much Miles looks like Isaac at that same age. Have fun during your preschool time- he'll probably love it as much as you!

Utah Valley Sports Network said...

Congrats on passing the bar !!!

Michael Sparks said...

Congrats! I am sure that is a great relief. Hope everything is going well for you guys. Sorry to hear the little one is not feeling well.

Amanda said...

CONGRATS MATT! Man, I am so excited for him! What a huge accomplishment, so impressive! Tell Matt I freakin' worship him. :)

-Amanda Robison