Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Biggest Loser

Could Heba be any more dumb. If she keeps sticking with Vicky and Brady there is no possible way that she could win. And besides that could Vicky be anymore annoying and evil at the same time. I love Amy, she is so cute and it really bugs me that the people I love keep leaving the show and we are left with total fruitcakes. ARGHHH. Anyway I though Amy looked great.
Speaking of Heba, Brady, and Vicky, I seriously think Brady threw the weigh in and Heba and Vicky were in on it. I hope they bring it up next week so we can see everyone be cranky at the ranch.

2 comments:

Molly said...

I think he threw it too. Did you see his wife smiling? I do NOT like her. She has a horrible attitude, I wanted to kick her during the challenge. I don't know that Heba is in on their scheme, I think they made up that whole story about Phil talking to Brady off camera just to get Heba upset. I guess we'll see next week.

Stacie said...

I thought he threw it, too. Just one look at Vicky's evil little grin confirmed it. I do not like Heba, Brady, or Vicky! And Amy looked soooo good. I really wish I could get back into working out. Instead I read fun blogs like yours. :)