Friday, October 17, 2008

BYU Cookie Day

It was football day and we decided to visit Matt at his office. So, Isaac put on his BYU shirt and his BYU apron. We whipped up cookies and then spent the afternoon in Crystal city eating lunch with daddy. To all you Utes, I know he wears a lot of BYU but the kid is very independent and dresses himself now. I don't have a whole lot of say in the matter. Luckily he has chosen the right school.

3 comments:

Molly said...

What a cute boy! I'm very impressed he wants to cook. I love his apron! Macy always has to wear the apron you made for me, unfortunately it drowns her, but still cute!

Neal said...

I'm SO GLAD he has good taste in clothes ; ) Go Cougars!

Amanda said...

AHH! He's so cute! He has a little BYU apron? Precious.