Sunday, October 26, 2008

A fun week in Boston

Me and the little boys decided to take a trip up to MA to visit Macy and Neal. We had a blast and did lots of fun things. I didn't get the pictures in order but I figure ya'll can figure it out still. On Friday we took the boys trick or treating. Thanks Garrett for the awesome Elephant costume. Isaac loves this pumpkin costume, but Matt feels that it is a little girlie so we may try to figure something else out for actual trick or treating. Especially since we're going to Matt's office.
We also went to Best Buy and played Rock Band. It was me and Isaac's first time and it was a blast.


We also went Apple picking and while we were there hit the pumpkin patch.





The boys played a lot in the backyard. Miles spent a lot of time trying to keep up.





While we were apple picking I think all three boys ate their weight in apples.


A little snack before dinner time. All the boys wanted an apple so I had them sit on the floor to eat them. Afterwards Neal found a lot of drool on the ground. Mostly from Miles.




Thanks Grandma Kimmie for the shirts!!!


Isaac built a lot of towers while we were there. This one happens to be the Washington Monument. Garret can now say tower but still likes to knock them down as much as he likes to built them.





4 comments:

Molly said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm jealous!

Super Kimmie said...

What fun! Looks like you have a very fun full week in Boston. Love all the pics - thanks!

Kristine said...

Emily, I love the elephant costume that is so cute.

Grandpa Toad said...

Hey M thanks for the pictures and the narrative. I am glad you all arrived home safely. Love you guys.