Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

We had a great Halloween, we started out the day decorating cookies with our friends, Isaac was a really good helper.
Then we went to Daddy's office and trick or treated there.
Miles wore his costume for a while but for some reason Matt's office is way hot so we stripped him down and he sucked on a carrot. I don't know why, but he likes to do this.

My little baseball player crashed on the way home.
then we got ready to go trick or treating again.


What a haul!!!!!


"Hey that's mine!" I think this may become a problem, both boys have discovered the joy of candy and I think Miles has candy radar built into his brain.

I took this picture right after he told me he wasn't tired.

A last bit of candy before bed. Hope your day was as fun as ours!!

7 comments:

Emily P said...

Em,your boys are the cutest. Did you make miles costume? I loved it.

Emily said...

No, unfortunately I don't have the skills. Luckily I have a super cool sister in law who let me borrow it.

Grandpa Toad said...

What a fun Halloween. And lots of sugar WOW!!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Miles got big! Last time I saw him, he was still an infant. You guys look like you're doing great!
And... I knew you'd start a blog eventually! :)

The Sparks said...

Hey Emily! I can't believe how much your boys have grown since we last saw you guys. They are both adorable! It looks like you guys have a lot of fun. We are headed to King and Spalding in May and are excited to be done with school. It actually went really fast. We miss you guys!

Kristine said...

Emily, I can't believe how old Isaac looks. He is growing up so fast. Cooper loved his baseball costume.

Super Kimmie said...

Too much fun - and oh so much candy! Love all the pictures - thanks for posting all your Halloween fun.