Grandma Pete bought this tunnell for Isaac and Miles to put in their play room. It has been super fun for both boys.
These two pictures are so cute I thought I would just put them up. Miles is totally into balls and bats now. He tries to throw the basketball at the hoop, which is about 4 times taller than him. And whenever Isaac plays baseball, Miles picks up a bat and swings along with him. Isaac can hit the baseball on the fly now and then runs the bases and slides into first. Then, we all cheer and yell SAFE!! Isaac loves to show Miles how to do things and with Isaac's help Miles is starting to take more steps and say a few words, sort of. He says doggy and dada, and attempts pumpkin, cracker, and drink and one time I swear he said cheese. Matt tells me he says car though I have yet to hear it. They are both getting so big and are so much fun.
8 comments:
Your boys are always wearing BYU attire! That is so funny! Where is Matt's representation in this? Red? Ha Ha! Ike and Miles are so stinkin cute! I hope you are doing well in DC or I guess you technically live in Virginia. Bryson says to tell Matt that "pace myself, I'm just trying to hang on!" It is quite crazy how much he studies!
Kristin
LOVE the funnel pictures! Very, very cute
I guess you control the blog--but a few "red" pictures would be nice!! Thanks for sending those to my phone. Grandpa Tom
All the pictures are great, but my favorite is Miles in the tunnel. Or "funnel" according to Neal. :) My honey is so cute...
Your boys really are some of the cutest I have seen. How is DC?
I love the funner pictures too! What a couple of cuties.
Cute boys Em!
Oops! I meant funnel pictures :)
Post a Comment