Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Biggest Loser

Oh Amy. I understand why she kept Vicky there but now I have to listen to that rotten woman and see her ugly mug for another week. If someone had called me names like that I would definately have gotten rid of her. But, I probably wouldn't be very good at playing the game either. I was so sad to see Coleen leave, I think she's so cute but she looked great and I hope she can keep at it.

2 comments:

Neal said...

SPOILER ALERT - if you don't want to know an important fact about next week's "Biggest Loser" then skip this comment....


OK..still there? I caught the last 2 minutes of this show last night with Macy...wanted to see what you guys were upset about. Using a DVR, we freezed the TV on previews from next week. They showed the "weigh-in" chart (I guess that's what it is)/ That Vicky-beast was at the very TOP! You're going to have to endure her for another week....sorry.

Kristine said...

I love to read your comments about The Biggest Loser. I was so frustrated watching the show the other night. I can't stand Vicky, not once has she said anything about being healthy or losing weight to help her life be better - it's all about the game and money!