Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Biggest Loser Finale

WAHOOOOO MICHELLE. I'm so happy she won, out of the finalists she was the best.
Everyone looked great especially the Amy's and Shellay (sp).
Poor Allison struggled in the beginning, missing names, mis-speaking. If it were up to me the finale wouldn't be live.
Oh, I loved that 84% of America voted for Ed. That's what you get when you throw the final way-in. SUCKER!! Speaking of Ed, Heba's dress didn't flatter the girls. Sorry if you are offended, but she looked so great and I wish her dress could have showed off all her assetts in a more pleasant way.
I love that Amy and Phill did so well, I think they are cute.

ps, I'm glad Vicky didn't fall down but for a second I wanted her to ;)
pss Did you see the Superstars of Dance preview? It looks like it may be awesome. We'll see.

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Hello Sandersons!! It's the redders. We LOVED your christmas card this year! Too cute. We are also bloggies but have been slacking since we're living with Ky's parents for the last 3 months. Check us out: www.theredderfamily.blogspot.com
Hope you guys have a fabulous Christmas and New Year!!

Macy said...

Go Michelle! But the best part of the night was when Ed got voted into the finals. I LOVED it!!! 83% of the vote!

Jo said...

I laughed at "the girls" comment. I made the same comment to Stacie. She needed more support, lift those sisters up! Wish you could be at the Sanderson/Pettingill party tonight. You, Matt and the kids will be missed!