Hey everyone!! Merry Christmas, I hope yours was as happy as ours was. The following pictures are out of order and there are a lot of them but we have had so much fun, (me and Matt probably more than the boys). Thanks so much everyone for the gifts.

This is my most favorite picture. I wish it were more in focus. Santa brought space shuttles, this lasted for about 10 minutes. You would not believe the amount of spit that came out of their mouths.

The booby trap. The boys demolished it quickly

Setting up the booby trap. We finally finished at 2:00 am

On Christmas Eve we made sugar cookies for Santa. This is how Miles helped.

This is how Isaac helped. He loves sprinkles.
Jingles brought Pajamas. The boys loved them and I have to say that they turned out quite cute. Even if I do say so myself.

Look what Santa brought!! The boys were so excited and we manged to completely surprise them in the morning.


New sweatshirt from Grandma Kimmy, apparently it's a basketball sweat shirt.

New bouncing ball, thanks Aunt Amy. ps can you see the airplane in Miles' hand?

Matt playing his new game, Mario Kart. My favorite part about this picture is his toes. Apparently curling them up like that makes you play better.
5 comments:
Hi Em! I loved your Christmas pictures! I have been missing my Virginia kids and the pics helped. My best Christmas gift is my wonderful family! Merry Christmas one more time! Love ya,mom
Emily,
We have those same bunk beds for our kids. You gotta love IKEA. Happy holiday
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! We missed having you here, but I'm glad you had fun!
Em- Love the pictures! So glad you guys had a nice Christmas. I can't wait until Jaren gets a little older and actually knows what is going on :) We missed you at our annual "girls get together"...
Em! What cool bunk beds! The boys will have so much fun on them. Cute trap too.
Post a Comment