Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home.

Matt is an awesome husband and daddy. When he gets home from work he makes sure to spend quality time with the boys. Lately this is their favorite thing to do. Nothing like Mario Kart for some good father and sons bonding time. Matt races, the boys pretend they are and everyone has a great time. Isaac's favorite race is the "Hot Laba" (lava) race. As soon as Matt gets home Isaac asks to play it. Miles, also thinks it's great fun, and vrooms and steers his wheel like a champ. After Isaac played the "hot laba" race the first time he was up for quite a while telling Matt "I'm afraid of the hot laba". Like other things his fear has turned to fascination. Sharks, space shuttles, hot laba--a winning combination

1 comment:

Grandpa Toad said...

I'm afraid of hot laba too!!