Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Sunday Afternoon

"Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam" I meant to do this last week, but forgot. He loves Sunbeams--the first "grade" for sunday school at our Church--and was so brave. I teared up when he walked in that big primary room and sat down in his seat not worrying one bit about me. He is so big.
After church, waiting for their snack under the kitchen cart.The boys love to wrestle. Especially with their daddy. But, if Matt tries to wrestle me, both of the boys come to the rescue. Miles yells, No! No! No! and comes and lays on top of me (see below). Isaac yells "I'll rescue you" and does the same. I'm such a lucky girl.

8 comments:

HeatherM said...

that's so sweet! sunbeans unbelievable!

Stacie said...

Oh CUTE!! You guys are adorable. Sunbeams are next year for us. I can't wait! Carson missed it by about 5 weeks. :( It's gonna be a long year in nursery!

Emily P said...

Such a sharp looking sunbeam@

Houston Family said...

I love that your boys come to the rescue. I have some that yell "ATTACK" when Trevor starts to wrestle and some that cry because they think I am getting hurt! Your boys are so cute and are getting so big.

April McEvoy said...

gotta love being a mom... your boys are so stinkin' cute! Can't believe how big they are :)

Shauna said...

Hope you have a beautiful weekend! ♥ Hugs :)

lramey said...

hey BYU 146ers! this is lisa ramey, i found mindy and cory's blog on nicolle's blog tonight, and then i found yours, and figured i'd say hi! How fun! your boys are so cute!!! hope you are doing great!!!!

Kristin Morgan said...

Emily-

THANK YOU so much for letting us stay at your home! We were so grateful we were able to do that! It was great to see Matt. We missed you and the kids though! Again, THANK YOU!

Kristin