First of all, today I had one of the most proud moments of my life. Miles woke up from his nap so I picked him up and started changing his diaper. During his nap I had put on my BYU sweatshirt. As I changed him, he looked at my shirt, thought about it for a while, then he pointed to the Y and said "cougar". No I am not lying, it was a little mispronounced but I promise he said Cougar.

I took this picture to show you my sweet little 16 month old sleeping in a big boy bed. So far things are going well. Despite the fact that he crawls out of both ends whenever him and Isaac are playing, he hasn't figured out that he can do it at bed time. I realize that he will eventually figure that out, but hopefully it isn't too soon

I was putting clothes away when I found this. They are "space hangers". Don't ask me what that is, but they belong on the space shuttle. Isaac asked me to leave them so Daddy could see. Unfortunately Miles got about half of them down before he fell asleep. I just noticed the bottle of lotion, I wonder how he got that up there.

Are you sick of hearing about Isaac and High School Musical? Too bad. The other day while watching it Isaac brought me the #1 and #4 fridge magnets asking if I could tape them to his shirt. I understood that he wanted numbers like a basketball player, so I told him that the magnets wouldn't work but I could write him out a number. I momentarily wondered why he picked 1 and 4 then wrote out 14 twice and taped it to the front and back of his shirt. I sat back down to finish the movie with him and noticed that Troy's number was 14. I should have known. I love that in this picture he is dancing along. I think my son is well rounded, he plays baseball, basketball, dances, and listens to show tunes.
Lastly, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if Nadal picks his wedgie before every serve or if he just had bad undies on during the final.
9 comments:
Isaac's space hangers are great! That must have taken a long time to stick those all up there. What a creative little player he is! I think its awesome. Love, mom
Emily P said...
I am so impressed with Miles! I'm not sure i'll ever be ready to put Rube in a big bed. Congrats!
Awesome post...and for the record, I'm not tired of hearing about Isaac and HSM ; )
Boy Isaac thinks of all the details. He is going to be a great astronaut!! That's if he can get around being a baseball player, basketball player and dancer. it would sure be fun to spend some time in his world. He is so creative. Can't wait til we can see the space hangers in person. Love you guys.
Nadal totally picks his wedgies before every shot - Tom & I have commented on that several times and I was talking to a gal at an Enrichment activity and she mentioned it too - I didn't realize how many people noticed - funny. But, was that a great match or what? Both of Nadal's last matches were incredible.
Those space hangers have me giggling! The lotion kills me. You have such stinking cute and FUNNY little boys!
Isaac is seriously so adorable! Those are the stories you can tell and retell when he's 15, 16, 17, 18... he'll love it! I cannot believe your tiny little baby (or at least that's the size he was when I last saw him in person) Miles is already in a big boy bed. Where has the time gone?
I love the picture of the "space hangers" LOL underwear, sock and a random lotion hanging from the bed. What did you think when you walked in and saw that ?? :) Your boys sound so fun!
Post a Comment