14 years ago
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Just what the Dr. ordered
After what seems likes months of runny noses, tissues, ear infections, coughs, fevers, and medicine we had a beautiful warm day. We had a picnic, played outside, and didn't even need coats. Miles is still sick, I still had to wipe his nose about 3 million times today but I swear I could feel that warm weather just wiping all those sick germs away.
Isaac does not think he should smile for pictures. He is way too cool. He is also too cool to hold my hand. Several days ago I was telling Matt that I loved how Isaac still liked to hold my hand. Well, I should keep my mouth shut because on Sunday as soon as we reached the sidewalk, he looked at me and said "mommy, I want to walk by myself." Instant heartache. Thank goodness for parking lots where we have rules about holding hands.
Just a cute pic.
Isaac thought it was so cool how he was blurry in the pictures because he was running so fast. It was so fun, the boys would both yell go and then run across the yard as fast as they could. I wish I could have gotten a good pic of Miles. When he runs, he sticks his belly out, swings his right arm as fast as he can, while his left arm holds still, and his cheeks jiggle like crazy. What is amazing is that he is getting pretty fast. Grandpa T, says he runs just like his Daddy ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love the pictures of the boys! I also love America! I love that life in DC is completely different then it is in GA, AK, WA and UT! You and all my friends living there right now have paved back yards, and you all live in town houses. Something growing up I didn't even know about. I love that there is no right way to do it. As long as your a loving family... all will be well.
So much fun - we are getting so excited and can't wait to see you guys. I love love love the last picture of Miles and Isaac together - very cute.
Awww. I miss those guys!
Great post Emily Thanks. We are one week closer to being with you.
I'm jealous of your nice weather-we have MORE snow coming. I LOVE the pics of your boys! Thanks for sharing. Love you all Mom
Lame! I want time outdoors.
Your boys are so darling! I just wished we lived closer so our kiddos could become good buddies.
Post a Comment