14 years ago
Monday, February 16, 2009
Late Valentines Day, and one other thing
I have to say that I came up with one of my better ideas this Valentine's Day. I was shopping for coloring books at the store and couldn't find any that I thought were cute. So, I bought some markers and decided that I could make one myself. On Valentine's Day morning I printed out a whole bunch of coloring pages from Disney.com and several other websites. Then, I made some cardstock covers, stacked them together and ran the stack through my sewing machine. I covered the seam with some cute tape, put their names on it and then I was done. The whole project took less than 20 min. and the boys got a personalized coloring book with all their favorite stuff. Wahoo. I felt like a hero. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Great idea for the coloring books! Way to go! And I love the picture of Isaac. Dad was excited to get that on his phone.
Cute Em! could you email me your address? I need to send you some money.
I agree with Macy - great idea for the coloring books. I'm going to have to remember that.
I LOVE that idea! I'm gonna have to steal it! :) Really, those are the cutest little coloring books. Go mom!
Emily, you are a hero. That is such a great idea.
Post a Comment