Saturday, June 20, 2009

The actual Birthday

When Isaac's preschool ended we decided to keep up a rotating play group. I asked to host on Isaac's birthday which was awesome because Isaac got to share his day with all his buddies from school Wahoo for cupcakes!!.
Isaac got a volcano making kit. In this picture we had just poured the plaster into the mold. Isaac has since painted it and it is awesome. There are more pictures to come.

Opening presents!! Thanks everyone!!
The main gift. Isaac was a little nervous at first but once he got got going he had a great time.


More pictures of a volcano cake and a party to come.

4 comments:

Grandpa Toad said...

good Birthday Isaac and what a cool bike! Hope you had a great day.

Matt Sanderson said...

I love the pictures with the helmet. Miles has the funniest look on his face.

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! We miss you. Hopefully we can get together in UT!

Roma said...

I love all the pics, am waiting anxiously for the next "chapter" of the next birthday party!