14 years ago
Sunday, September 27, 2009
First Bath and more on the bump
The Dr. suggested getting an ultrasound of Ella's bump just to be sure that it really was just a bump. I was starting to worry a little since it wasn't shrinking and every Dr. or nurse we saw would say "wow that is the biggest cephalohematoma I have ever seen." Not very comforting. Anywho, Matt took her to get an ultrasound and everything is just fine. In fact since then it has shrunk significantly. But, it is nice to know her skull is intact and her brain is okay.
Obviously this is after the bath, she loves to be on her tummy, and loves to have her back lotioned. Unfortunately this is the only part she likes and doesn't leave you with any doubt about how she really feels. You can see her bump really well from this angle. I'll have to get another good pic of it so you can see how much it has shrunk.
This is before she really started crying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a cute little girl! Your boys are so handsome. It is fun for me to see what your kids look like - a good mix of both of you.
I'm glad the ultrasounds went well. She's so cute!
At first I thought she was all Miles and now she looks all Issac to me. Cute!
She really is a cutie! How i miss having a tiny little baby. they grow too fast!
What great pictures Emily and Matt, thank you so much for sharing. Love you guys so much!
Post a Comment