Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

I am feeling pretty lucky today. I have the most terrific husband who also has a terrific father and am lucky enough to have the best dad a girl could ask for.
Matt, is a spectacular huband and is adored by all of his kids. Isaac and Miles have both told me that Saturday is their favorite day, because Daddy gets to be home all day. Saturday just happens to be my favorite day too. It's always more fun with Matt around.
Because of recent events I have been thinking how great my father is. I have always known my dad was great, but as I have watched and talked to him through his most recent trial I have been amazed. His faith and confidence in the Savior is unwavering.
He has been peaceful through the entire process and has been an amazing support to all of us. I truly don't think I have ever seen a more humble man.




As you can see by the pictures, he is a baby charmer. All of his grandkids love him and can sucker him into doing just about anything. I have always thought I was his favorite kid, but my other siblings probably feel the same way. I guess that is what makes him such a great Dad. Love you Dad!! Happy Fathers Day.

1 comment:

Roma said...

I sure love your blog! You have such a nice way with words! Love you Hon. mom