So, here is the cake. I was hesitant to put it online because I was worried that if Duff Goldman ran across it he might ask me to work at his bakery and I just don't have time for that.
Here are the party favors. Light Sabers and the cloak to go with it.

I wish I had morehands. I couldn't run the party and take pictures. We started out with an obstacle course. They had to crawl through space tunnels, force fields, jump on space balls, and hop over lava rocks.


I wish I had morehands. I couldn't run the party and take pictures. We started out with an obstacle course. They had to crawl through space tunnels, force fields, jump on space balls, and hop over lava rocks. Next, we played pin the handle on the light saber. They had to use the force to get it on the right spot.
Finally, we watched several Jedi battles and then practiced fighting. It was great. At one point I was Darth Vader and was deafeted promptly.


9 comments:
MAN! I wish I could have a party like THAT!!! Great job..
You are awesome. Everything turned out great. And Duff will definitely be calling about that cake.
What a great party - looks like all the boys had a great time.
Looks like fun! I love that you were Darth Vadar, and that they defeated you.
Pure awesome. That right there is every boy's dream.
Looks like a fun party and the cake was really cute!! I'm sure you're the coolest mom in your group!
Great job Em! Love the pictures! mom
Man, I wish I could have come to the party. It looks like everyone had a great time. Good Job!
You went above and beyond on that one! Great job Emily!!
Post a Comment