
Our little Ella is almost 11 months old. Bless her, she is so sweet and so happy and so fun. She is almost crawling and gets around pretty well by scooting and rolling. She does manage to back herself into corners a lot and that bugs her a little.

I found her sitting up in her crib for the first time the other morning and she was so proud of herself.
She got her first tooth about a week and a half ago.

A whole six weeks before her brothers.
Her brothers love her so much (sometimes too much). She smiles and claps at everyone and we are so glad she is in our family.
4 comments:
She is so cute!
Em, she is so cute! I can't get over how much she looks like Miles only girly. Miss you!
Holy cow she's changed since I saw her last. Can't wait to see you all!
What a cutie!! Wish we could figure out how to come this next week but it's just not going to work. Take lots of pictures of all the fun!
Post a Comment