Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stuff

We were so lucky to have Molly, Macy and their kiddos come and visit. I am waiting on a few more pictures. We had so much fun and my boys have been lonesome for their cousins ever since.

While everyone was here Ella Belle learned how to crawl. Her and Alice kind of taught each other. Within a week of learning to crawl she learned to pull herself up in her crib, and everything else. Here she is licking her first beater. Definately a big day. She also loves to clap, do "so big" with her arms, smile at everyone, and give her mama snuggles. She is cutting teeth so, lately she mostly eats watermelon, it's cold and feels good on her teeth and when she see's it she growls and yells at us until she gets more. She is so sweet.


Lately, since it gets dark later, the boys have been going to bed with a big stack of books to read until they feel sleepy. Everyonce in a while I will find them like this. Snuggled up, in the same bed, with Isaac "reading" a book to Miles. Oh, I just love them so much.

3 comments:

Paul E Wog said...

I can't wait to hold Ella again and play with the boys in October.

amy said...

Great pics Em, Ella's hair is getting longer! I love the picture of Isaac and Miles. They crack me up! I'm getting so excited to see you again.

Super Kimmie said...

What cute brothers reading together at bedtime - I love it.