
Today was a tearful day for me. My beautiful baby boy started kindergarten.
He was so brave and jumped right on the bus. He gets to ride with his buddy which makes everything easier.
He was so brave and jumped right on the bus. He gets to ride with his buddy which makes everything easier.
Miles was super excited about the whole thing until Isaac drove away. He asked about 35 times where Isaac was today and when I told him to go play he would say "but I don't have anyone to play with." We're going to have to adjust a little.
We were all excited when Isaac got home. He goes to full day kindergarten and we were all really lonsesome when we finally headed out to meet the bus.

We were all excited when Isaac got home. He goes to full day kindergarten and we were all really lonsesome when we finally headed out to meet the bus.

3 comments:
Yay for Kindergarten! It sounds like a long day for all of you. Hopefully the bus went well today too after the nightmare.
I Cant get over that he is in kindergarten. How is that possible? And Ella is one? How is it that we don't see you guys anymore? All of this is sad to me for some reason. I am sorry about the bus dream. It's sad and a little funny at the same time.
Go Isaac! I cant believe he is old enough for school. I remember crying when my kids started too. It's kinda sad when they hit that stage of life. I'm proud of him for being so brave!
Post a Comment