
We have had such a fun Halloween week. On Tuesday Miles had a party at preschool. He was SOOO excited. After we got his costume on he kept saying "everyone is going to think I'm awesome"


Eleanor discovered how much happiness candy can bring.

Isaac also tried on his costume and wanted to make sure I got both of his gryffindor patches in the picture

We made sugar cookies. The boys frosted as many as they wanted to eat and then I did the rest.
We carved a pumpkin. The boys picked out the shapes for the eyes, nose, and mouth, I carved, and Matt supervised.
We had fun trick or treating, Matt was Ron, I was Hermoine, Isaac and Miles were both Harry, and Eleanor was a BYU cheerleader. Go cougs.
Ella Belle was a good sport while we walked around.
This is Issac dragging his pail on the way home. It was heavy.
We let the kids pig out for a while then sent them off to bed.
I hope your Halloween was as fun as ours was!! Happy Halloween!!!!!!
8 comments:
OK...so much to LOVE in this post. FIRST - love the family pic, and the fact that you and Matt dressed-up. SECOND - Go Cougs!! Love the cheerleader. Can't believe how big she's getting. Great post!
You are awesome with your kids. I was so glad to be with you and Matt. We love all our kids.
This was a great post! Good job on the costumes. I miss those kids!
Em, you all look so great! Good job on the cute costumes! Looks like you had a fun Halloween!
Like Neal..I love that you and Matt dressed up - what a great picture. Looks like you all had lots of fun.
Y'all are TOOOOO cute! I've never seen you so collegiate and preppy, E! :)
OMG, you are the cutest family ever! I love your Halloween family picture!
Miles - you were awesome! I'm sure they noticed!
Post a Comment