
It is beautiful here!! The leaves are beautiful and I can't get enough of them. There are little bits of leaf all over our house but I feel like leaves are clean so I don't mind so much.


You're about to see a whole bunch of pictures of Eleanor. She is in the cutest stage. She is walking everywhere but still spends a lot of time on the ground. She signs more for everything. More food, more toys, more songs etc.

I found this shawl at our stakes "Gifts of the Heart". Everyone in the stake brings all the stuff they don't need and then everyone gets to go through it. The shawl has been awesome, it's way easier than a coat plus it's bright and fun and sometimes I think she looks like a little grandma.

Eleanor loves the slide. She used to hold my hand, but now she just goes for it and expects me to catch her. I haven't made it around to catch her a few times and she's hit the dirt. It doesn't seem to phase her.





5 comments:
Leaves are clean! I love the shawl too. kind of wish I had one
She is ADORABLE and I love the shawl! Great find!
What a fun post! You got some darling pics of the kids. I love fall leaves also.
Love the shawl too - she is looking more like a little girl and less like a baby - such a cutie! Wish we were there to enjoy the leaves like we were last year:(
What fun! You kids are so darling. I recognize that little striped coat. They are growing up too fast!
Post a Comment