Thursday, April 14, 2011

News

I got to go to Time out for Women in Nashville. My Sister-in-law, Macy, is one of the presenters this year and she did such a wonderful job. What a rock star she is!! It was so cool to see her cd for sale and see women talking to her after her performance and asking her to sign their cd's. It was also a great break for me. Not only did I get to see Macy but I got to hold and snuggle her new baby girl. So it was a wonderful trip. Also, if you think I look pregnant in this picture, it's because I am and we found out this week that it's another girl.

9 comments:

Stacie said...

Ahhh! How exciting! So happy for you. Congratulations!

Katie Bradley said...

Awesome Emily! Congrats on the pregnancy! Could it be more perfect than 2 boys 2 girls? I have always wanted to go to TOFW, maybe one day I'll make it happen. You look so cute!

Abaker said...

Two boys and two girls! Perfect!! Love it!

The Pingels said...

Congrats on #4! And awesome that its another girl!

April McEvoy said...

You are a brave woman Em! Congrats on #4 :) i am thinking i will stop at two, lol, keep my sanity. Hope all goes well!

The Cannons said...

Congrats!! Another girl will be so fun for your family!

Kristin Morgan said...

Oh, my! Congratulations!

Utah Valley Sports Network said...

Love this - Congratulations on the new baby and it was great for you to be able to spend time with Macy - we love her CD
Love you !

Holly said...

Congrats! I was checking your blog to find out. That will be fun. I bet our little girls will only be a few weeks apart! Let's chat soon.