Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A trip to Utah!!


The Kiddos and I took a three week trip to Utah. We had such a good time!! We had our first annual fun run for Juan (Paul) with all our the Peterson cousins. All kids 5 and older ran 1 mile and anyone younger ran either 1 lap or 2 depending on their age. We went to parties, picnics, hikes, had a surprise visit from Matt, and had such a great time spending time with both families. The pictures are out of order and there are more to come but, since I am going to have a baby TOMOROW I thought I would get as much done as I could.











































Ella and Owen













Hiking up by Bridal Veil Falls. (Isaac got a camel pac for his birthday and we had to use it)




























The morning after Matt came.

















































Tom and Kim came and watched the race.













Isaac ran all four laps like a champ!!!














Miles Ran his two laps like a champ as well!!

















Ella got a head start and only was carried for part of her one lap. ;)

















Ella got her first curls. Sponge curlers are now a part of our weekly Sunday routine. Isn't she so cute!?!?!














Dad and me.




































Grandpa let Miles borrow his camelpac so both boys could have one.






























Looking at Grandpa's fish. I was sure Ella would go in at least once. But, she never did and the fish were very well fed by the end of our trip.

1 comment: