Jane Marsha Sanderson was born August 31st at 1:11 pm. She weighed 8 lbs 5 0z which makes her the runt of our little family by over a pound. She is beautiful and pleasant and we are so excited to have her.
Emily, Congratulations!! Such a darling baby. I tried calling you the other day, but I only had your old phone number. Message me your new one. I'd love to catch up.
11 comments:
She is a cutie. So glad I could be here for her birth. Dad
Such cute pictures - love the excitement on the faces of Jane's older brothers and sister - pure joy.
Congrats on #4!
She's so cute! Can't wait to meet her!
Congrats! She is precious - can't wait to see more pics.
Congratulations! What a perfect little family, well I guess four kids isn't a little family, but certainly perfect. I love her name too so cute.
Yay! Congratulations! You are a rockstar! Can't wait to meet her soon.
Congrats Em, She is so adorable. Wish we were closer so we could come visit you! Give her hugs and kisses from me!
I'm sooooo glad we were able to be here for this happy occasion. Thanks for putting up with us for such a long visit! Love you all.
Hey Em! It's Kelly. Congratulations on your sweet baby girl. Cute name (obviously)! Wink. Hope all is well. Say hi to Matt.
Love! Kel
Emily,
Congratulations!! Such a darling baby. I tried calling you the other day, but I only had your old phone number. Message me your new one. I'd love to catch up.
Post a Comment