Monday, May 14, 2012

A whole bunch of pictures that I love

Jane has discovered the joy that a cracker can bring. 

Ella fell down on the way to the bus stop and decided to catch herself with her face.  The inside of her lip was pretty nasty. 

Jane has taken another step and likes to sit in the cart. 

I made this to hold toys and books in the car and it may be one of my favorite things I have ever made.  I just need to teach the boys to use it. ;)

Isaac finished a timeline for a school project.  He is awesome.

I keep finding Isaac like this.  I LOVE it. 

Once again she is sitting only this time in the wagon. 

Matt took Ella to a daddy-daughter camp out.  Ella was so excited and they had a great time.  They didn't stay over night and she only lasted until 9:00 but she is still talking about it. 

Miles boy has had a myriad of issues as of late, he knocked a huge glass coffee table onto his foot, has had a rotten cold and dropped a 15 pound weight onto the other foot.  Luckily nothing has broken and he is feeling better.  In the meantime, I have taught him how to use the remote.  He is pretty excited about it.  

1 comment:

amy said...

Love all the posts Emily! That picture of Miles with the remote has got to be my all time favorite! What a stud! Your kids are all so cute! I am really really missing you all. Cant wait to see you all this summer!