Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Christmas 2012

 The Christmas season was lovely.  We had such a wonderful time.  My pictures are, as usual, a bit out of order.

We had our annual trip to see the lights at the temple




On Christmas Eve Jingles, the elf, brought homemade jammies.  
Matt set up the booby trap.


the kids woke up super early



and made quick work of the trap.

Miles had a really cute Christmas concert at his school.  I realized that he is ginormous. He is in the back row.
We made ginger bread houses with our cousins.






Ella let me treat her like a doll and I got her all dressed up for the Sunday before Christmas.





We had dinner and a truly fantastic Christmas pageant at a friends house.  Ella was so excited to be Mary.





It was a small miracle that we got everyone in the picture.  Doesn't Jane make a fantastic shepherdess?

Here we have more Christmas morning pictures.  




The boys got Skylanders.  I have to admit it's a pretty fun game.  They also got the lego table, (bottom right)  it has also been pretty darn awesome.   (I saw that one on interest and was pretty impressed with my glueing technique.)

Can you tell that Ella was excited about her princess legos?

Jane loved her dolly




Our cousins came over and we spent the day playing with new toys and watching new movies.  It was fantastic.  

No comments: