Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spring Break and Easter

Miles drew this picture.  It may have been my favorite decoration.

We went hiking with some friends.  It was cold but really fun,










We took the kids to Gettysburg.  The boys LOVED it.  Especially Isaac.


Easter morning the kids got new duds for Easter.  I have to brag, I made the girls dresses.


We had an Easter egg hunt with our cousins.

This may be my favorite egg hunt face ever.

Isaac all about flashing the signs these days.  Lovely.





Jane hunted like crazy until she realized there was candy in the eggs .  Then she stopped and focused on eating.


5 comments:

kerri ann said...

Jane has grown a lot since I saw her last! We miss your family!

Neal said...

Where do I even start?!? Great job on the dresses - Miles' bunny picture is awesome, and Ella's egg hunt face is PRICELESS!

Wade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandpa Toad said...

Thanks for the catchup. Great dresses and fun times. The deleted comment was from me but some how I was on the mortuary account and the comment was "Wade said". Shen I discovered that I deleted it. Sorry

amy said...

Such darling kids, cant wait to see you! Three more weeks!