| We had a few wimpy snow storms. The kids had a lot of fun but I was kind of hoping for a real one |
![]() |
| Jane is our first kid to ever do this. Silly child. |
| We got pink eye. Yuck |
![]() |
| Miles lost his first tooth, and then another the next day. |
![]() |
| Jane made us laugh, and protected herself from the pink eye. |
![]() |
| Miles got his tube taken out of his ear. His didn't fall out like normal kids do. |
| We got pink eye again. And again, and again. |
| I finally sterilized the legos to try and get rid of the pink eye. It was a pain in the petootie. By the way, they were super dirty. |
![]() |
| Matt planned and hosted a dodge ball party. It was a huge success. |
![]() |
| I can't eat breakfast without having to share it. Luckily, I have cute kids so I don't mind too much. |











1 comment:
Fun Fun Fun! I love seeing the pictures of everyone... especially the goggles! :)
Post a Comment