Monday, May 6, 2013

Spring round up

Spring took it's time coming and it still hasn't been as warm  as I would like but we have enjoyed being outside.

One night Jane started wheezing and struggling to breath.  We ended up in the Dr. office doing this.  Then, we did this several times for the next week and half.  Needless to say, she watched a lot of Mickey Mouse.  Luckily, she is a trooper and hasn't needed it since.




Aren't the violets pretty?

Ella is a fashionista.

I think Virginia is the best place to be in the spring.  

I got to go with Miles on a field trip.  We got to pet a snake, look for tadpoles, and learn about the animals around the pond.  

Ella got a new bike.  She LOVES it.

Isaac has an after school activity on Tuesdays, so we have to go pick him up.  We decided one day to walk in the rain.  







Another lovely day.

Both boys are playing baseball this year.  Miles is in Rookie and Isaac is 1A.  Both are doing great.  Miles requested a number 9 so he could be the same as his brother.  


With baseball season the boys have started collecting  baseball cards.  They have made up a game, they flip a coin and move the players depending on what side the coin lands on.  Matt may have cried tears of joy when he saw this picture.

1 comment:

Emily P said...

cute cute cute! I love your little family