Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Tea and a field trip.

I love Mother's Day.  I have the best mom, the best mother-in-law, and am surrounded by women who are phenomenal mothers.  I am so lucky to have the four best kids in the world and the best husband who make this day special for me.

I got to visit Ella's class for a Mother's Day tea.  She was so excited to have me there and the teachers made it really nice.

"I love my mommy because she let's me help with the washing machine and let's me pick out mac n cheese"

Miles' class hosted a Mother's Day tea the next day.  Miles was also excited and told me that his songs were way better than Ella's.  I thought they were all pretty cute.  (I find it interesting that there was no tea actually served.  There were excellent treats though)



This picture doesn't have anything to do with anything, I just think it's cute.  We found the Washington Nationals hat at Target and decided we needed to buy it for the girls.  They were all pretty excited about it.

I was lucky enough to go on one of Isaac's field trips.  I wonder  how long he will want me to come to these things.

We learned about birds of prey.  This hawk was awesome and kept swooping right over our heads. 

3 comments:

amy said...

These pictures make me so excited to see you. Your kids are darling!

Emily P said...

happy mothers day Em! You are indeed a good mom. love ya

Grandpa Toad said...

Thanks for the updates. Sounds like your having a great spring.