![]() |
| Both boys did spectacularly in baseball and had a great time. |
| Matt and his friend ran a 50K. Yes folks thats 30 miles. |
![]() |
| We went downtown one day to meet Matt's aunt and uncle. We ran into an anti genocide protest. |
![]() |
| A bit morbid, but the kids enjoyed it. |
![]() |
| After we laid the bones on the ground we played on the grass. |
| We live in a cool place. |
![]() |
| We went up to Pennsylvania and hung out with Matt's cousins. |
![]() |
| I found Jane outside like this one day. Gross. |
![]() |
| Then I forgot her swimsuit at the pool. What a body Jane. |
![]() |
| I got to go hang out with Isaac at his school. |
![]() |
| He wrote a poem I got to listen to it. He is awesome. |
![]() |
| Saying goodbye to his teacher. |











No comments:
Post a Comment