Isaac's birthday landed on the last day of school. We decided to make it special by throwing an end of school year party/birthday party.
 |
| He got up early and opened his presents. |
 |
| After school we invited his whole class and cousins over for a water fight. |
 |
| I made 40 sponge bombs and planned an epic water fight and then it poured ALL DAY!! |
 |
| We did it anyway and everyone got really wet. |
 |
| Then, everyone got really cold so we watched Ninjago, opened presents and prayed for parents to come early. |
I think the party turned out a success. At least Isaac thought so which is what counts. He is such a wonderful boy. He is creative, thoughtful, tenderhearted, smart and I just love him. His siblings adore him despite his constant teasing and can be really sweet with them when he chooses to be. We are so proud and happy to have him.
1 comment:
Best line.."and we prayed for parents to come early" ; )
Post a Comment