14 years ago
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Random
I lost. I hate to lose. Miles thinks he is big enough to use a spoon. I don't. You can imagine the struggle before this shot, his triumph when I gave in, and the mess afterwards.
My mom is awesome. So is the rest of my family, but my mom made this teepee. It's awesome. the boys love it, and so do I. I think we're going to have a picnic in it tomorow.
ps. Can you picture Isaac saying "Do you know where the weight room is?" in this picture. My boys are awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love reading about your boys. They remind me so much of my girls it makes me laugh. Lizzie has secured the spoon as well in my hopes that some will get in her mouth. I think it ends up mostly in hair.
ha ha! You are too funny. I can just see how the whole thing went down. I need that pattern for the teepee. My mom made a similar one for us when we were kids. I loved it. What a talent.
hi guys. just want to tell you that your christmas card was my favorite. so cute and creative!
i've noticed that my ellery eats a lot more when she handles the fork, but i usually have to stab the food for her. a spoon would be messier for sure. it's so fun when they want to be independent- ha!
Post a Comment