14 years ago
Thursday, August 20, 2009
A good moment and tomatoes
The other morning I got out of the shower and it was really quiet. Usually, this means the boys are doing something they shouldn't (e.g., swinging in the baby swing, pulling out entire packages of wipes, unloading the sock drawer, pulling Matt's ties of the hook, you get the idea). Anyway, you can imagine how happy I was when I found this.
Doesn't it just warm your heart? I listened as Isaac "read" the book to Miles. He's pretty much got this one memorized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is ADORABLE!
so cute! Its moments like that that make being a mom great!
Oh my gosh Emily. It let me leave a comment! Dont ask me what has changed or i did?! I'm so excited!
Good looking tomatoes and the vegetables look real good too.
I love it. How cute.
I just had a great tomato sandwich which made my heart feel very good! I love tomatoes and love that your boys do also.
That is the sweetest thing. Noah will read to Cooper every once in a while and I just love it.
Post a Comment